Global Rail Services, Global Rail Construction and Global Rail Australia Pty Ltd are privately owned, limited Companies whose shares are wholly owned by the two Directors, Marco Lombardelli and Ivan Holloway. Incorporated in August 2001, the Company has grown to provide a comprehensive Railway Infrastructure Turnkey Service.
The Irish Company headquarters are based at Rathcoole; convenient for serving the Irish market. Our UK company has offices in Hatfield and Ipswich catering for the UK market. And our Australian company is based in Melbourne catering for the Australian market.
The Directors have been involved in the Railway industry since the early 1980's. Disciplines include Project Management, Railway Engineering Signalling, Design, Permanent Way, Testing & Commissioning, Train Services, Telecom, Network Installation, Mechanical, Electrical, Utilities, Civil Engineering & Construction.
Global Rail Services Ltd looks to securing packages of work based on their expertise in the above areas providing Management & skilled resources on a project by project basis. With the experience of safety critical staff and competently trained, highly skilled resources, the Company will offer a comprehensive service package. The Company's unique selling proposition is best described as:
'Mixing traditional industry skills with innovation, within a flexible management style, to safely deliver what the client wants to the highest quality'
The Company has implemented industry safety standards required for all of our clients these are supported by registration of Achilles & Link-Up approvals required for their inclusion on Irish Rail, London Underground, Network Rail, Railway Procurement Agency and many other rail infrastructure providers.
The expectations the management team have for Global Rail Services and Global Rail Construction is to secure a strengthening order book both in Ireland and the UK. To continue strong customer relationships by successfully servicing the current and future client's market needs. To explore other potential rail markets for expansion outside the UK and Ireland.
The notable opportunities and successes for the forthcoming period are:
- Awarded a Framework Agreement for Major Infrastructure Works to support Irish Rail on future Projects for a period of 4 years
- Awarded a framework agreement with Railway Procurement Agency for 3 years for Minor Infrastructure Works
- Awarded a framework agreement to support Irish Rail with Minor Infrastructure Works for the next 3 years
- Expansion of our Train Services Division
- Awarded Maintenance Contract for the refurbishment of steel bridges on Rail Infrastructure
The ongoing development of the Railway Division has resulted in Global Rail Services being awarded Infrastructure Framework Agreements for periods of up to 4 years.
The award to Global Rail Services and Global Rail Construction of Re-Railing Projects currently secured by the Infrastructure Maintainers - These will be implemented by secured packages of works of between 3 – 12 months in duration, which we have extensive experience in delivering. This will be achieved via the personal relationships the Directors have with the various organisations responsible, and the reputation the individuals have within the industry in understanding and delivering the complex packages of works required. The organisation currently holds the skilled resource base to commence these works from its inception.
Supporting our key clients in providing various levels of skilled resource on a priced package of works or labour supply basis and through our close contacts and personal experience of providing support in the past we will endeavour to support the above on a number of Projects.
Continued business growth through the development and nurturing of client relationships within the Ireland, UK and other Rail Markets by: -
- Stimulating the Company's marketing effort
- Providing cost effective solutions to the needs of the industry by recognising the requirements through previous experience and successes
- To grow and develop the organisation with the correct level of Management and Supervision to be able to take on medium size turnkey sub-contracting works providing Design, Installation and Test and Commissioning services.